Search This Blog

Thank you to my Teachers!!! (Sept 5 - Teachers' Day)

Everybody remembers their Teacher's for all the good they have done to us. On this Teachers' day we should take some time off to think and thank them for their contribution to our lives. It is undoubtedly the teachers who are the first inspiration to many of us and they have moulded/developed us through our school and college days.

Personally, I have got to study under wonderful teachers all through. Few of the teachers who have really changed my lives are:

Mr Jayakumar of Karapettai Nadar HSS, Tuticorin , my Std.X Class Teacher, without him, I would have been nowhere.
Mr A Paneerselvam, SAV Hr Sec School, Tuticorin, my Std XII Class Teacher and Accountancy Teacher. He taught me the basics of Accounting and Commerce in such an interesting way, I still remember them after almost 15 years. Truly a great teacher. I respect him very much.
Mr Jayaprakash Narayanan, VOC college, Tuticorin who taught me for 3 years in B Com.,

One thing which is common across all the teachers is their selfless efforts and dedication towards their job. I have seen teachers putting in more than 12 hours at work all through the year for the success of their students. They could have happily walked off but their care and interest in the careers and lives of their students makes them do that extra bit. No doubt, teaching is a noble profession!!

I say big THANK YOU on this TEACHERS' DAY to all my teachers in school, college and professional life as they are the reason for what I am today. Hope you would join me in this.

No comments: