Search This Blog

What my father can't do for 25 years, these guys have done it in no time...

Yeah, I am referring to the fact I am waking up everyday at 6.00 AM. Making me do that was one of the biggest challenges for my father when I was studying. He would start his "suprabhatham" at 6 and I would wake up at 7... but alas, I am forced to get up at 6 AM due to the staggered power shut down by our Tamilnadu Electricity Board. My experience so far is that the TNEB guys are very punctual. Exactly at the stroke of 6 AM, they switch off the power and I dont have any inclination to continue my sleep.

I should also add that the power comes back exactly at 7.30 AM. These guys are a principled lot you know!!

1 comment:

Blogger said...

If you need your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (even if they're dating somebody else now) you got to watch this video
right away...

(VIDEO) Get your ex back with TEXT messages?