Search This Blog

Hopes belied on the election day!!

Dont think that I was robbed of my vote just like what happened to Kamal Hassan.. I had my vote, went early and cast my vote. But the euphoria of an election day was completely missing. It was a big surprise for me. There were no volunteers hanging around the poll booth where I cast my vote nor the festive atmosphere associated with an election day. It was sober atmosphere, completely different from what I expected. There was also hardly any queue to vote. When I went into to vote, there were 4 people before me at 8.30 AM in the morning. Lack of enthusiasm among the voters in Chennai as well, a la Mumbai.

The exit polls results would start coming in from 6 PM today in various new channels. I think the talk is NDA is having a marginal advantage over the UPA and the third front. There is a possibility of more parties pledging support to NDA if they have higher seats compared to UPA. Its going to be an interesting weekend with non-stop excitement of who is winning or losing..

1 comment:

Blogger said...

If you need your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (even if they're dating somebody else now) you gotta watch this video
right away...

(VIDEO) Win your ex back with TEXT messages?