Search This Blog

I am going on a holiday!!

I am taking a break for 3 weeks starting Thursday (01 Nov). This is my annual vacation and I plan to accomplish the following:

1. Go to gym regularly and work towards reducing weight by another 3 kgs. (Working on a separate post on my experience with gym)
2. Complete rationalisation of demat accounts and email accounts.
3. Learn about investing by reading books which are mentioned in the blog.
4. Catch up with movies which I have missed during the year.
5. Spend more time with my family.
6. Rest and relax to relieve myself of the day to day stress and strain.
7. Last but not the least, celebrate Diwali at home. No it is not a joke. I have not been at home for the last 5 diwali's atleast.

Let me see how much I am able to achieve during the next 3 weeks.

No comments: