I got forwarded the following comment which has been posted in Channel Nine website, supposedly by an Australian. This clearly describes the major events during the Sydney Test.
1. Aus was was 6-134. Symonds was given 4 lives, he went onto make 150.Give those lives to Sachin and he would hit 300!
2. Ponting was out on 15, and he went onto make 55. When he was given out wrongly on 55, he was furious and slammed his bat going into the dressing room. 1 wrong decision(when he was out on 15 already!!) and look how he reacted. How do you think the Indians feel with 13 wrong decisions.
3. Symonds was out on Zero on Kumble's hatrick ball in the 2nd innings, he went onto make 61.
4. Hussey was also out when he nicked the ball, another repreive and he made 145.
5.Jaffer was given out on no-balls!
6. 2 of Indias best batsmen on day 5 were given out disgracefully. Why should Clarke be trusted to rule on apotentially match-turning catch when he stayed at the crease on afteredging a ball? Ponting's intentions can be seen where he claims to catch aball off Dhoni that clearly fell on the ground.
And people think Aussies deserve to win?! Absolutely disgusting!
Thanks Sridhar for forwarding this. Also please read the comments section on the new rules for any cricket team's tour of Austalia!!!